Webinar With Education Author and Consultant, Angela Watson…
The Cornerstone: Construct a self-running classroom that frees you to teach!
This webinar is now over, however you can access the webinar replay pack (Including transcript, certificate of attendance and MP3/MP4 recording) below...
- Create strong instructional routines and procedures for K-6 (Primary) children
- Teach young students work habits that foster self-reliance
- Engage younger students in learning and ensure active participation
- Foster intrinsic motivation so young students want to learn and succeed
Meet Your Expert: Angela Watson
Angela Watson is the creator of The Cornerstone, a collection of print and online resources designed to make teaching more effective, efficient, and enjoyable.
Angela was a classroom teacher for 11 years and currently works as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in New York City. She is also the author of two books and the creator of The Cornerstone Pro-Active Behavior Management Webinar series.
You can learn more about these resources on Angela’s website, TheCornerstoneForTeachers.com, which features hundreds of free teaching articles, lesson ideas and activities, classroom photos, printable forms/posters, and more.
Replay Pack Includes:
- Power Point slides
- MP3 recording (save it to your favourite device and listen whenever you want)
- MP4 recording (watch the webinar as a video)
- Transcript of the entire event (including the Q and A session)
- How to teach any procedure in the classroom (Additional e-book)
It is suitable for Primary teachers and secondary teachers (K-12) plus post-16 lecturers and teaching assistants
Now You Can Access ALL Our Webinar Recordings (Including Transcripts, Certificates Of Attendance And Bonus Resources)...
PLUS... You Get A FREE Classroom Management Success Kit Delivered To Your Door!
You can have immediate access RIGHT NOW to our entire webinar and interview archive (as well as all future webinar recordings) by becoming one of our Gold Members.
Try Our Gold Members For 1 Month (Free) And You'll Get...
Classroom Expert Webinars:
You get immediate access to a back catalogue of over 15 webinars covering a variety of subjects from great authors and presenters such as Julia Thompson, Tom McIntyre, Paul Ginnis, Sue Cowley plus many many more..
Each of these replay packs contains...
- MP4 Of the webinar
- MP3 Of the webinar
- Slides of the webinar
- Certificate of Attendence
- Other bonus reports and downloads
If you’ve not experienced our Behaviour-Ology membership site, you're in for a real career-changing eye opener. There is simply no better resource for teachers who want to a) have more control in the classroom and b) improve motivation and engagement in the classroom. This goldmine contains all the tools, strategies and resources to accelerate your professional development and ensure that your teaching goals become reality. You'll learn from respected experts in all aspects of classroom management, teaching and learning and be able to make dramatic improvements
This exciting program delivers...
- The complete suite of Needs Focused Classroom Management video tutorials giving you a complete training in every aspect of successful classroom management.
- The complete range of Needs Focused Classroom Management PDF resources which accompany the videos and give you even more proven strategies to use.
- Our much-loved Behaviour Toolkit – a comprehensive collection of answers giving you instant solutions for every behaviour problem you’re likely to encounter in today’s toughest classrooms.
- Online networking forum - connect with other teachers around the world and experience a global support system that's always there for you.
- 'Members Only' special offers and discounts to give you maximum results for minimum investment.
On this site you'll find hundred of teaching ideas & resources for getting students involved in the learning process
and creating a more responsive classroom
- Ready-made quirky, novel fill-in activities – delight your students and instantly change the mood of any group by injecting surprise, humour and intrigue
- Attention-grabbing starters – get your lesson off to a flying start by giving them something that captures their attention straight away and is RELEVANT to their lives
- Fun energisers – Raise the spirits of any flagging group and get lazy, switched off students back on task ENJOYING the lesson with these ‘on-your-feet’, humorous activities
- Engaging plenaries & reviews – empower your students by developing their recall skills and have them leaving your lesson in a GOOD mood. That way there is more chance of them returning NEXT lesson, in a more positive state, ready and eager to take part.
- Active learning templates and activities - plug any subject content in to these activities to let your kinaesthetic students LEARN by DOING. Cut down disruption by having your most challenging and easily-bored students INVOLVED and participating in the learning process.
- Cooperative learning lesson formats & activities – get your students working collaboratively and supporting each other’s learning in fun group activities they will LOVE.
- Relationship & community-building resources - build your positive classroom community, develop trusting bonds with your most challenging students and give them a vital sense of BELONGING
- Tips, Techniques & Ideas for integrating TECHNOLOGY in your classroom teaching
- Motivation and engagement suggestions from working teachers
- Full replay packs from all our webinars for teaschers including transcripts, slides, MP3s and extra resources (a $100+ value!)
The Classroom Management Success Kit
Improve Classroom Behaviour in 1 Week In this printed booklet you’ll discover some of the core principles from our hugely successful ‘Needs Focused Classroom Management’ course including the simple lesson addition that makes sure all students are focused and on-task in 5 minutes or less! We’ve found that teachers who implement these key strategies generally see a marked and rapid reduction in classroom behaviour problems together with a significant improvement in terms of student engagement and respect.
Special Report: Needs Focused Inteventions In this report you’ll learn WHY frustrating and time-consuming problems occur in the classroom and exactly WHAT to do about them. Included is a Super-Effective way to address student behaviour WITHOUT CAUSING CONFONTRATION and The TEN WORD sentence that guarantees respect from ANY challenging student and gives you TOTAL CONFIDENCE in ANY Classroom
Special Report: Listen To Me! In this report we address one of the most common problems facing teachers – how to get attention from noisy, ‘uncontrollable’ groups of students including a novel way to silence any group of noisy students in just 10 seconds! (Works every time!). There’s no waffle in this short, practical guide – just a handy collection of proven ways to get silence whenever you need it.
Fast Track Audio CD On this CD you’ll learn which strategies you must AVOID at all costs together with a Fast Start Method for transforming behaviour in your classroom in the shortest possible time. You’ll learn how other teachers have implemented these strategies – with amazing results – as well as how YOU now have access to some of the most powerful teacher training available – anywhere!
Extra Online Tools and Resources There’s only so much we can send you in this package without making the postage costs prohibitive so we’ve bundled a stack of bonus tools, resources and reports into a special member area for you.
Yes Rob, I want you to send me my FREE Classroom Management Success Kit
Because I am responding today I understand you are going to send my FREE Classroom Management Success Kit to my doorstep within the next few days. I understand I will be charged POSTAGE ONLY today.
I also understand I will receive 1 month’s free access to the Behaviour Needs Gold Membership area which includes the entire webinar/resource recording archive PLUS all the fantastic, novel lesson resources at Lesson-Ology.com PLUS the classroom management videos and tutorials at Behaviour-Ology.com for as long as I choose to remain a member. Should I decide to remain a member, in 30 days’ time I will be charged $19.00 and then $19.00 per month thereafter for as long as I choose to remain a member.
I understand I can cancel at any time without penalty and can keep the Classroom Management Success Kit as a thank you gift.
Our 30 Day 100% Guarantee
Obviously we wouldn’t expect you to have to pay for something that doesn’t deliver what it promises so we also offer a 100% guarantee. If, within one month of purchase you are not delighted with the results... We'll refund your fee in full no questions asked and you can keep the materials.