How to Use Yoga & Relaxation to Settle Challenging Students & Create a Calm and Focused Classroom
This webinar is now over, however you can access the webinar replay pack (Including transcript, certificate of attendance and MP3/MP4 recording) below...
- How to bring deep relaxation to any classroom so that students are more responsive and better able to learn
- Instant calming techniques you can teach your students so they can attain a state of focused concentration whenever they need it
- How to introduce relaxation techniques in a way that students don’t find ‘silly’. Once learned, these techniques can be used at short notice in any lesson to settle students and create a calm learning environment in just minutes
- Several routines you can use in lessons – as starters, brain/body breaks and fill-ins
Meet Your Expert: Aruna Kathy Humphrys
Step into the world of ‘Frog Yoga Alphabet’ creator Aruna Kathy Humphrys and your central nervous system will rejoice in a soothing ahhhh… as you immerse in a field of Yes! Energy. When the kids in her classes asked if they could keep her 3-D yoga props, Aruna answered with a resounding “Absolutely you can!” She invented Frog Yoga Alphabet as an accessible, inexpensive solution.
Since their conception, her digital products remain well-received by teachers, moms and kids worldwide because their content (and re-usability) are consistently tested, torn, and enthusiastically chewed to the bone by Young Yoga Masters. She’s taught yoga for fifteen years in Canadian public schools and daycare centers.
Aruna is the author of Yoga Man vs. The Stressor: Yoga for Boys Teacher Training and Games Manual, and the award-winning Young Yoga Masters blog (the world’s first blog covering kids yoga exclusively). A certified yoga instructor since 1998, she has over 200 testimonials from happy adult clients for her weekend Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Once upon a time Aruna lived in an Ashram for six years. Now she lives in Ontario, Canada, and enjoys singing and ukulele playing.
And... As part of your order you'll also get 1 month FREE access to our lesson resource site, Lesson-Ology...
On this site you'll find hundred of teaching ideas & resources for getting students involved in the learning process
and creating a more responsive classroom
- Ready-made quirky, novel fill-in activities – delight your students and instantly change the mood of any group by injecting surprise, humour and intrigue
- Attention-grabbing starters – get your lesson off to a flying start by giving them something that captures their attention straight away and is RELEVANT to their lives
- Fun energisers – Raise the spirits of any flagging group and get lazy, switched off students back on task ENJOYING the lesson with these ‘on-your-feet’, humorous activities
- Engaging plenaries & reviews – empower your students by developing their recall skills and have them leaving your lesson in a GOOD mood. That way there is more chance of them returning NEXT lesson, in a more positive state, ready and eager to take part.
- Active learning templates and activities - plug any subject content in to these activities to let your kinaesthetic students LEARN by DOING. Cut down disruption by having your most challenging and easily-bored students INVOLVED and participating in the learning process.
- Cooperative learning lesson formats & activities – get your students working collaboratively and supporting each other’s learning in fun group activities they will LOVE.
- Relationship & community-building resources - build your positive classroom community, develop trusting bonds with your most challenging students and give them a vital sense of BELONGING
- Tips, Techniques & Ideas for integrating TECHNOLOGY in your classroom teaching
- Motivation and engagement suggestions from working teachers
- Full replay packs from all our webinars for teaschers including transcripts, slides, MP3s and extra resources (a $100+ value!)
The Lesson-Ology membership gives you immediate access to a global network of fellow teachers & experienced educators to share and collaborate with... a growing collection of over 1000 ready-made resources to liven up lessons & make them more ACTIVE and ENGAGING...
To seee the entire contents of the Lesson-Ology resources suite Click Here.
After your FREE 30 day membership your credit card will be charged the lowest member rate of just $17 per month unless you decide to cancel.
You Get Access To The Webinar Replay Pack (Including Transcript, MP3/MP4 Recording And Additional Resources) PLUS Everything Listed Above For Only
$17 / £10
Terms & ConditionsIf you agree to be bound by these terms, put a check in the 'I agree to these terms' box and click 'SUBMIT'
If you do not agree to these terms, your order will be cancelled, the product will not be downloaded and you will not be charged.
Important Terms & ConditionsI do not agree
Monthly memberships will be re-billed at the stated monthly rate in one month from now and every month thereafter unless you cancel your membership. You can cancel any time without penalty (see below).
Cancellations and Refunds
Refunds for membership products will be given as long as the membership refund request is made within 30 days of purchase. Memberships cancelled more than 30 days after the original purchase date will not be given a refund but all future recurring payments will be stopped. Members will continue to have access to the membership area until the end of their paid subscription period.
To cancel membership at any time simply visit our Support Desk
To view the full terms and conditions please Click Here
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Obviously we wouldn’t expect you to have to pay for something that doesn’t deliver what it promises so we also offer a 100% guarantee. If, within one month of purchase you are not delighted with the results... We'll refund your fee in full no questions asked and you can keep the materials.
How many other training companies offer a money-back GUARANTEE like that on training?